Pengaruh Promosi Berbasis Sosial Media dan Potongan Harga terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada Alfamart W418 Desa Bandar Setia

Andi Rahman, Muhammad Hilman Fikri, Arief Hadian, Yayuk Yuliana

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of social media-based promotions and price discounts on purchasing decisions at Alfamart W418 Desa Bandar Setia. The population in this study were consumers of Alfamart W418 from January-March 2021 as many as 25,198 people. The sample in this study obtained by using the Slovin formula, based on the calculation of the minimum number of samples, if the behavior of a population is not known with certainty, then the number of samples can be determined as many as 100 people. This type of research is quantitative research. The data collection instrument used a questionnaire/questionnaire which was then analyzed using the multiple linear regression analysis method. From the results of this study there is an influence between social media-based promotions and price discounts on purchasing decisions at Alfamart W418 Desa Bandar Setia. With the results of the R square test of 0.649 which means 64.9% states that the variables based on social media promotions and price discounts have an effect on purchasing decisions of 64.9% while the remaining 35.1% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.


Keywords


social media based promotions; discounts; purchase decisions

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arianty, N., Jasin, H., Nasution, P. L. K., & Christiana, I. 2016. Manajemen Pemasaran. Medan: Perdana Publising.

Fikri, M. H., & Sahdandi, S. 2021. Pengaruh Strategi Pemasaran Online Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen pada Produk Sepatu. Jurnal Bisnis Mahasiswa , 7-11.

Fikri, M. H., & Falahi, A. 2019. Pengaruh Pemasaran Dengan E Commerce Terhadap Keputusan Memilih Perguruan Tinggi. Prosiding Seminar Nasional & Expo II Hasil Penelitian dan Pengabdian Masyarakat 2019 , 1058-1071.

Kotler, P & Keller. L 2012. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi Ketigabelas.Erlangga, Jakarta

Nurgiyantoro, S., 2014., Pengaruh Strategi Promosi Melalui Social Media Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Garskin Yang Dimediasi Word Of MouthMarketing (Studi Pada Konsumen Produk Garskin Merek Sayhello Di Kota Yogyakarta) Program Studi Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.

Ristania, Novia dan Jerry Justianto. 2014. Analisis Pengaruh Harga, Promosi dan Viral Marketing Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada “Online Shop” SNexian Melalui Facebook. Jurnal of Business Strategy and Execution, 5(2), 131-136

Sari, D.R., 2016, Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Promosi, Harga TerhadapKepuasan Konsumen Pada Alfamart, Skripsi, Fakultas Ekonomi Prodi Manajemen Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri.

Simamora, Henry. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran Internasional. Jilid II, Cetakan Pertama. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Supomo, J. C., 2013, Perbedaan Persepsi Konsumen Atas Faktor Penentu Tempat Belanja Terhadap Indomaret dan Alfamart, Skripsi, Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta.

Saidani, B., Rachman, M. A., & Rizan, M. 2013. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Desain Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepatu Olahraga Futsal Adidas Di Wilayah Jakarta Timur. Jurnal Riset Manajemen Sains Indonesia (Jrmsi), 4(2), 201–217.

Setiadi, 2013, Perilaku Konsumen Konsep dan Implikasi untuk Strategi dan Penelitian Pemasaran, Jakarta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/jiubj.v22i3.2775

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

ADRESS JOURNAL

JURNAL ILMIAH UNIVERSITAS BATANGHARI JAMBI (JIUBJ)
Published by Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat
Adress: Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: jiubj.unbari@gmail.com, Phone: 0741-670700

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.