Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja, Kompetensi dan Stress Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Subur Mekar Abadi

Melva Melany Sitompul, William Steven Wijaya, Feciliana Tangkas

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of work discipline, competence and work stress on employee performance at PT. Fertile Blooming Eternally. The phenomenon of declining employee performance is caused by a lack of employee discipline, poor competence and high work stress. The research method used is a quantitative approach. The type of research used is descriptive quantitative research and the nature of this research is explanatory research. Population is all employees of PT. Subur Mekar Abadi from January to December 2019 as many as 153 employees. The technique used in this research is simple random sampling technique. The number of samples in this study were 111 employees. For testing the Validity and Reliability Test, 30 employees were taken outside the research sample. The results showed that work discipline and work stress partially had a significant effect on employee performance, while competence partially had no significant effect on employee performance. Simultaneously work discipline, competence and work stress affect employee performance with a coefficient of determination of 34.5% and the remaining 65.5% is the influence of other independent variables not examined in this study such as financial compensation, etc.


Keywords


Work Discipline; Competence; Work Stress; Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Afandi, Pandi. 2018. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Teori, Konsep dan Indikator. Riau: Zanafa Publishing.

Edison Emron. Yohny Anwar & Imas Komariyah. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Strategi dan Perubahan Dalam Rangka Meningkatkan Pegawai dan Organisasi. Bandung: Alfabeta

Fahmi, Irham. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Handoko. T. Hani. 2014. Manajemen. Yogyakarta : BPFE UGM

Mangkunegara. Anwar Prabu. 2013. MSDM Perusahaan. Bandung : PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.

Supomo. 2018. Manajemen Personalia. Bandung: Yrama Widya.

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Administrasi Dilengkapi Dengan Metode R&D. Cetakan Kedua Puluh Tiga. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Wibowo. 2014. Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/jiubj.v22i1.1967

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

ADRESS JOURNAL

JURNAL ILMIAH UNIVERSITAS BATANGHARI JAMBI (JIUBJ)
Published by Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat
Adress: Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: jiubj.unbari@gmail.com, Phone: 0741-670700

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.